11/22/2009

Taylor Designs

I finished a logo for a company in Canada that completes 3D conceptual designs for commercial and industrial sectors. Very easy to communicate with this company and would definitely do business with them again.
The logo went through many phases, but I started with three fairly bare-bones samples to just get a feel for the look they were seeking. After a number of more samples, we were getting close. Then, just a few more tweaks and we got it. I'm so happy to complete something that the customer is proud of and that will get the company recognition.
One thing that I'm passionate about is really listening to what the customer wants, the look he/she is going for and the image he/she wants portrayed to his/her customers. It's not my logo afterall, it's their unique look and that is all that matters. I look forward to my next adventure. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment